Processing of health data
I voluntarily agree that my health data, for the purpose of the contractually agreed evaluation and the provision of results in my user account of the mobile app or the online portal of LykonDX GmbH, Schönhauser Allee 149, 10435 Berlin, Germany (“LykonDX"), are collected, processed and used in this context, or my test is forwarded in a pseudonymised form, i.e. connected only to the online ID, but without any other information about me, to a laboratory cooperating with LykonDX for evaluation purposes.
The laboratory is contractually obliged to process these data exclusively for the evaluations due and in accordance with the instructions of Lykon.
Health data includes the following information:
- Weight, BMI, sugar levels, cholesterol levels, vitamin concentration, mineral balance, amino or fatty acids,
- The results of your tests, your coaching information, and progress,
- Any analysis results arising thereof and concerning predisposition to diseases,
- Logging and recommendations on nutritional behaviour,
- The results of your tests, your coaching information and progress.
The purpose of data processing is to deliver an individual test result, depending on the test kit you have previously purchased or used, as well as the provision of functions for individual mobile recording and evaluation of your diet and fitness behaviour, along with additional "lifestyle" information including individual recommendations in the context of online coaching.
1. Processing of health data in the context of nutrition counselling
Insofar as I avail of the opportunity to obtain nutritional counselling from LykonDX, I agree to forward to nutritionists I have personally booked of personal and health information on my LykonDX user account, such as my test results and health profile, for analysis and nutritional counselling purposes. For this purpose, Lykon will grant access to my LykonDX user account to the nutritionist I have booked.
2. Processing of personal data for user tracking and further development of the app (evaluation in anonymous form)
I also agree to the evaluation of my use of the app and to the use of the data arising thereof - in anonymous form - for the purpose of measuring reach, use behaviour analysis, and the further development of the app and the offer.
3. Processing of data together with mymuesli GmbH, data transfer
If I use a test kit with the extension "mymuesli Edition", I also agree to the following:
- LykonDX will transfer the following data to mymuesli GmbH, Sailerwöhr 16, D-94032 Passau, Germany, Phone: +49 851 204266 99 by secure means: first and last name, gender, email address, the results of the blood test or DNA tests in the form of "blood value = test result (green / yellow / red)" or "test result = metabolic type", e.g. "HDL cholesterol = green". The type of test result transferred depends on the test kit you have previously purchased.
- Mymuesli will use data sent by LykonDX to provide a personalised cereal recommendation and to send me an email newsletter with a cereal recommendation.
- Mymuesli will not use my personal data received from LykonDX for any other purpose and in particular will not disclose it to third parties.
I am aware that I can revoke this consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. In this case, my analysis results will be deleted from my user account.
Alternatively, I can also submit my revocation in writing to the following address:
Schönhauser Allee 149
If my revocation refers to a product of the "mymuesli-Edition", my analysis data will also be deleted at mymuesli GmbH.
If you have further questions, please write us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +49 (0)30 56838 182.
I have read the declaration referring to data privacy and I herewith agree to it.